FAQ's - GREENPOWER
1. Check the power supply is active.
2. Check that machine is plugged in correctly
3. Check the fuse
1. Check the feeding chute cover is seated fully down
2. Check the pulp discharge casing is in the correct position
1. The machine is correctly assembled
2. Is the machine overloaded? If so, it will stop automatically
3. Foods you are trying to process is cut too large or too hard.
4. Check the fuse
1. Check that you are using the correct screen component.
2. Tighten the pulp outlet adjusting knob(turn clockwise)
1. Machine is switched on.
2. The fuse is okay.
3. Turn the power switch to the off position and then turn to the reverse position in order to clean any blockages. If persistent disassemble and clean out the blockage.